So, we've establised that I'm a knight. But what you dont know, is that there are other knights too.
Dom: Hes a nice guy, doesnt really care about stuff. Looks out for his friends though, dont get me wrong. Me and Dom travel alot, do alot of things. I kinda fear that one day, he's gonna go get himself hung for treason or something, but that might just be me? I'm not sure.. I get the feeling that Dom 'wants' to be eaten alive by that dragon I mentioned earlier..
Nawor: A man eating bear, I'm not kidding. Somehow we managed to befriend him (her?) and now he protects us, or.. something like that anyway.. Funny guy, if a bit crazy at times. But what do you expect from a man eating bear? I think the king knighted him, not sure, must ask sometime.
These guys are only a few of the knights, but this is where it starts..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm a knight?!? O.O
Post a Comment